JFA watertight installationsBack
Model: JFA 200
- New underground technology represents a real breakthrough: an attractive cityscape, livable environment, safe public spaces.
- Vandalism-proof solutions: no risk of accidents, no graffiti, no posters.
- Secure power supply. Operates even after rainfall. Guaranteed internet and cable TV access.
- Installation in any pavement, without hampering the up keeping of public spaces. City utility vehicles can roll over it.
Where is it needed?
- Highly frequented public spaces
How is it different?
- New underground technology
- Wide industry recognition
- Protected against water seepage
What are its features?
- Moisture-free environment
- Increased operational safety
- Allows the installation of sensitive
|Basic model||JFA 200 W|
|Protection rating||IP 48|
|Weight||~ 600 kg|
|Dimensions||950 × 1580 × 1005 mm|
|Max load standard||D400|
|Gas springs||2 pcs|
|Maintenance||at street level|
|Model E: Energy||6 pc NH2 400 A|
|Model S: Streetlighting||up to 400 A|
|Model T: Telecom||19” 21” rack system|
|Model C: Control||complex build up|