Transformer statIons wIth concrete housIngBack
Type: JM and NZ series
- Can be installed outdoors, thereby freeing up valuable space.
- The exterior and the looks of the equipment can be adapted to the cityscape.
- Special wall surface: no peeling plaster, no renovation costs.
- No fan is required for cooling, even in summer: no fan noise means no complaints.
Where is it needed?
- at energy supply points
What makes it different?
- tried and tested product
- “anti-poster” surface
- long service life
What are its characteristics?
- industrial and communal utilisation
- application up to 35 kV
- dual transformer station
- compact design
|JM 1720 endpoint station||up to 400/630 kVA – K1+TR
thermal class: 10/20 K – Weight: 7 tonnes
|JM 1830 medium-sized station||up to 630 kVA – K1+K2+K3+TR
thermal class: 10 K – Weight: 11 tonnes
|JM 2035 large station||up to 1000 kVA – K1 + K2 + K3 + TR
thermal class: 10 K – weight: 6 + 8.5 tonnes
|NZ stations||EON – RWE type|
|Unique stations||stations with internal handling,
underground version also available