JFA IntellIgent humIdIty controlBack
TYPE: JFA 400 PROTECT
- Protects electric and telecommunications equipment against humidity condensation.
Ensures operational safety. Preventive measure, no condensation can form on the devices.
- Environment monitoring, data acquisition and assessment:
- Cost efficiency: reduced maintenance demand, saving energy.
- Longer service life: prevention of corrosion, device protection.
- Can be used not only on JFA underground equipment.
Where is it needed?
- in outdoor equipment
- in switch rooms with no heating
- in underground equipment
What makes it different?
- intelligent prevention
- saves energy
- can be adapted to existing systems
- adaptability to climate
- continuous data acquisition
What are its characteristics?
- compact size
- easy to install
- easy to operate
- swift returns
|Sensor||1 pc humidity, max. 5 pcs. temperature|
|Output contact||max. 250 VAC, 1A|
|Data storage||2.5 years 15-minute sampling|
|Operation||critical point monitoring|
|Operating temperature||–30°C +50°C|
|Dimensions||50 × 85 × 45 mm|
|Installation||with DIN rail|
|Protector||min. 2 A|
|Fastening||radiator, fan, etc.|