JFA energy distribution ponints for public spacesBack
Model: JFA 300
- New underground technology represents a real breakthrough: an attractive cityscape, livable environment, safe public spaces.
- A permanent solution for occasional energy needs: always ready and available. No cables laid across the road, no risk of accidents.
- No need to repeatedly pay for the installation of power supplies at event locations.
- Uninterrupted and secure operation even under heavy rainfall.
- Immediately ready for operation.
Where is it needed?
- Highly frequented public spaces
- Event locations
How is it different?
- One system, three solutions: power, water, drainage
- Can be lowered underground when not in use
- Wide industry recognition
What are its features?
- Cast iron or paved cover
- Durable design
- Automatic opening system for specified models
- Flexible towards customer
|Basic model P||JFA 310 PW|
|Connection||16 – 63 A|
|Can be installed with||max 9 pc of sockets|
|Protection rating||IP 48 watertight|
|Weight||~ 300 kg|
|Dimensions||730 × 1050 × 1065 mm|
|Cover||can be paved|
|Model P in general||16 – 125 A|
|Protection ratings P||IP 21 – IP 48|
|Possible built in P||2 – 14 pc of sockets|
|Model M||measuring control|
|Model F||fuse only|
|Max load||B125 – D400|